Standard Single Grip Hose Clamps (Min .580 - Max .660")
The Standard Single Grip hose clamp is the original design in the industry. The more sophisticated designs evolved from this original. However, we have refined this clamp to provide functionality in less demanding environments where lower fluid and air pressures prevail. It is also ideal for tubing retention for drain tube applications. It's simple design lends itself to faster production methods that result in the lowest cost solution for a clamp of this style.
- Sizes to fit hosing OD ranging from .235" (6mm) to 1.296" (32.9mm)
- Non corrosive with no moving parts to jam or seize up
- Resists pressures up to 200 psi and above dependent on clamp size, hose quality and fitting type. Smaller diameters withstand higher pressures.
- Exerts a uniform inward radial force, i.e. pressure is uniformly applied to hose unlike most clamps
- No sharp edges therefore safer to install and work around unlike metal worm drive clamps
- High chemical resistance including gasoline (even with methanol), oils and most solvents
- Temperature resistance ranging from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 340ºF (170ºC) depending on material.
- Light weight - up to 65% lighter than many metal clamp alternatives
- Manfactured to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Fire resistant - Nylon 6/6 is UL 94 V2 self extinguishing
- Fully RoHS compliant (view letter)
|Part No.||Clamping Range In Inches Min ID (Dim A)||Clamping Range In Inches Max ID (Dim B)||Band Thickness In Inches (Dim C)||Width In Inches (Dim D)||Weight Per 1000 Pieces In Pounds|