Premium Single Grip Hose Clamps (Min .360" - Max .390")
Patented Interlocking Design Eliminates Leak Path!
Our Premium Single Grip hose clamps provide a superior seal on hose or tubing through the patented interlocking design by eliminating the leak path created by the overlapping ring design hose clamps. As interlocking grooves are ratcheted together, the sealing diameter of the fastener is aligned in parallel thus creating a uniform clamping surface. This style clamp can be removed by separating the clamping halves in a perpendicular direction at the seal. This design is ideal for more technical applications where it is desirable to eliminate as many functional variables as possible, especially where critical fluid movement is concerned.
- Sizes to fit hosing OD ranging from .246" (6.2mm) to 2.39" (60.7mm)
- Non corrosive with no moving parts to jam or seize up
- Resists pressures up to 200 psi and above dependent on clamp size, hose quality and fitting type. Smaller diameters withstand higher pressures.
- Exerts a uniform inward radial force, i.e. pressure is uniformly applied to hose unlike most clamps
- No sharp edges therefore safer to install and work around unlike metal worm drive clamps
- High chemical resistance including gasoline (even with methanol), oils and most solvents
- Temperature resistance ranging from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 340ºF (170ºC) depending on material.
- Light weight - up to 65% lighter than many metal clamp alternatives
- Manfactured to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Fire resistant - Nylon 6/6 is UL 94 V2 self extinguishing
- Fully RoHS compliant (view letter)
|Part Number||Nominal Size||Clamping Range In Inches Min ID
|Clamping Range In Inches Max ID
|Weight Per 1000 Pieces|