The Double Grip hose clamp is unique in that it has a second row of teeth to insure a firm grip on hose/fitting combinations of all types. It can withstand a great deal of installation pressure to accomplish the maximum amount of closure force possible in a ratchet style clamp. The substantial head design performs well in the most strenuous circumstances and is more protected from release from an accidental "blow to the head". Additionally, the design is especially functional where low durometer (not very technical, but low means not very squishy or resilient) hose and tubing is used.
Features & Benefits:
- Sizes to fit hose OD ranging from .22" (5.6mm) to 2.97" (75.4mm) with larger sizes available soon
- Non corrosive with no moving parts to jam or seize up
- Resists pressures up to 200 psi and above dependent on clamp size, hose quality and fitting type. Smaller diameters withstand higher pressures.
- Exerts a uniform inward radial force, i.e. pressure is uniformly applied to hose unlike most clamps
- No sharp edges therefore safer to install and work around unlike metal worm drive clamps
- High chemical resistance including gasoline (even with methanol), oils and most solvents
- Temperature resistance ranging from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 340ºF (170ºC) depending on material.
- Light weight - up to 65% lighter than many metal clamp alternatives
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Fire resistant - Nylon 6/6 is UL 94 V2 self extinguishing
- Fully RoHS compliant